For most of our clients, employee benefits are their single biggest expense after payroll.
Thus, most of them seek our services to construct innovative solutions to improve their employee’s benefits package and boost employee morale. We do this by bringing our small and medium business clients, solutions that are normally available only to larger employers (100+ employees).
Working with us:
- We will provide a complimentary review of your current employee benefits plan.
- Develop and present options that will save money and enhance current benefits.
- Once you are on- board, we will provide a comprehensive compliance check-up related to your benefits. This check-up will identify weaknesses and potential liabilities as well as offer solutions to fix the gaps identified.
- Our team will work with you throughout the year by providing periodic claims reports and plan usage analysis to keep you on track for good renewal rates and a potential refund of the premiums paid.
- Employee Benefits Consultants:
- We will engage with your company to identify the weaknesses and opportunities to enhance your employee benefits plan and save you money
- Present cost-effective solutions and a compliance check-up that could save you thousands of dollars.
- We will also provide tips to maintain your plan effectively
- Employee Benefits Broker
- All the above services for no cost
- 24/7 support to your in house benefits administrator and your employees
- Monthly Review of plan usage to keep you on track for a good renewal and potential refund of premiums.
- Value added services provided throughout the year
We’re your Group Benefits Insurance expert
Are you a business owner looking for a more cost-effective, or benefit rich group insurance plan? We can help.
We have access to a wide range of group insurance companies, and can help pair you and your business with the best possible combination of price and coverage.
If you know anything about group insurance coverage, you know that over the past few years plans have been changed dramatically with more high deductible, HSA compatible plans replacing the traditional, HMO/PPO plans.
If you’re not familiar with the differences, you can easily make a mistake that cannot be undone for up to a year. This outcome is problematic for many reasons, but even more so if you have multiple employees relying on you to offer them the best possible coverage.
Here’s how our agency can help you:
- Group Health Insurance
- Group Dental
- Group Disability
- Group Vision
- Cost Saving Supplementary Insurance
If you need assistance in any of these areas and would like us to help, please call our office or head over to our contact page to get started. We would be happy to help!